Giving

"For it is in giving that we receive"

St. Francis of Assisi 

Since 1895, we have been home to generations. Join us in supporting our mission.

Donations & Gift Giving

Please Click the button to donate to St. Francis Elementary.

Tax Exempt ID# 45-4330879

The CARES Act allows for an additional, “above-the-line” deduction for charitable gifts made in cash of up to $300. If you are not itemizing on your 2020 taxes, you can claim this new deduction. Take advantage of this incentive and donate $300 to St. Francis of Assisi Elementary School today.

St. Clare Education Fund

We have created the St. Clare Education fund to further our call and model the spirit of St. Clare. 25% of all funds will go to financial aid and the remaining 75% will go to educational programs.

In Memorium

St. Francis is honored to accept gifts made in memory of a loved one or a graduating class.

General Fund

General donations made directly to the school are applied to wherever there is the greatest need. Funds received benefit all students of St. Francis Elementary.

Everyday Support
Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 8.43.24 AM.png
Student 
ScholarshipFund

Give the gift of education to a student in need.

You Decide?

We have many worthy causes within the school that you can contribute to. Please specify where you would like to designate funds on the donation website.

Endowment Fund

Insuring the future. Principal donations increase interest payment amounts that may be drawn by the school in the event of need.

Prayer

Perhaps our most valuable gift! Please remember St. Francis Elementary in your daily prayers.

"I knew Saint Francis Elementary was a superior school when my twins began in Kindergarten!  What I've come to learn over the last 5 years is what an incredible community we've become part of!  We are truly blessed to belong to the SFE family!", Georgia (4th Grade Parent)

IMG_2345.jpg

How You Can Help

St. Francis of Assisi has several fundraising events throughout the year such as the Fall Auction, See's Candy Sales and the Jog-A-Thon. There are also many other ways to help raise funds for the school that don't involve selling or pledging.

IMPORTANT DIGITS: Tax Exempt ID# 45-4330879 PCFD Code/United Way - 836 United Way Campaign #16072 NCES #A0300532