Apply to SFES & Timeline
Welcome to St. Francis of Assisi Elementary School.
For information regarding potential enrollment, class openings and any other questions, please contact us at:
Applications for the 2018-2019 School Year
Limited Spaces Available
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
New Student Applicants Screenings will be scheduled in August
Must have application on file prior to screening.
When mailing application, please be sure to include the required
documentation, along with the application fee. (See below)
In order for your application to be considered complete, please return the following:
- Teacher Recommendation Form (to be mailed separately from the teacher to our school)
- Copy of recent report card for students entering grades 1 - 8
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Immunization Record
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (and any other Sacrament certificates if applicable)
- $35.00 Application Fee (non-refundable)
Important Dates for 2018-2019 Applicants
Below are important dates in the admissions process:
- Open House : Sunday, January 28, 2018 (11:00am - 12:30pm)
- In-Session Tour: January 30, 2018 (9am -10am) PLEASE RSVP IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND email@example.com (Adults Only please).
- Application Deadline: February 9, 2018
- Grades 1-8 Screening: February 15, 2018 (3:30pm - 4:30pm)
- TK Screening: February 15, 2018 (9am & 12pm)
- Kindergarten Screening: February 16, 2018 ((9am & 12pm)
- Principal Meet & Greet: During February & March for New Persepctive Families (Times & Dates to be individually determined)
- Current Family Re-Registration: March 2018
- Admissions Decisions: End of March 2018
Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten
If your child is applying for Kindergarten, they must be 5 years old by September 1st and have a pre-school recommendation, if attending. Students who wish to apply to our Transitional Kindergarten Program, must be 4 years old by September 1st. A preschool recommendation is encouraged if they have attended. All potential kindergarteners and transitional kindergarteners will be screened for readiness. Applications must be on file prior to the screening. Applicants will be notified of a screening time following the application deadline. For planning purposes, please allow 1 hour for screening.
TK students attend from 8am-1:30pm. Kindergarten students attend 8am-2:30pm.
1st - 8th Grades
We will give assessments for students applying for 1st – 8th grades. An application must be on file prior to the assessment. For planning purposes, please allow approximately 1 hour for assessment and 30 minutes for your scheduled meeting.
Principal "Meet & Greet"
Once applications have been submitted and applicants have been screened, the main office will contact new, perspective families to set-up a date and time for a "Meet & Greet" with the principal. This time is a chance for parents and their child to sit down and chat with the principal.
St. Francis Elementary School gives enrollment priority to siblings of current students, registered parishioners from St. Francis Parish, students transferring from other Catholic schools, and Catholic families who are registered in other parishes.
Thank you, again, for your interest in our school community. We look forward to working with you and your family!