Parent Club Overview
The Parent Club of St. Francis of Assisi Elementary School is the official organization of parents, individually and cooperatively, working with the administration in enhancing the educational experience and environment for our children.
It takes parents who are committed to the students and faculty to promote a sense of community throughout the school. We believe teachers and students are inspired when they see commitment and support given to the school community from parents. We welcome your participation and believe that volunteerism is the key to success. Parent Participation hours can be earned through your involvement. Our activities make a positive contribution to the quality of the education, student life, and spirit of the St. Francis community. We always welcome new thoughts and ideas to make our association stronger and better.
All parents, alumni, and parishioners of St. Francis of Assisi are members of the Parent Club.
Objectives and Purpose
The primary purpose of the Parent Club is to support and advise the principal in the mission and philosophy of the school. The objective of the Parent Club is to raise funds for the school enrichment, encourage parental involvement to enhance the experience, facilitate communication between parents and school administration and the St. Francis parish, and sponsor and encourage recreational and sports activities.
How to Get Involved
There are many ways to be involved in making Parent Club the best it can be:
- Attend the General Membership meetings.
- Support and attend our events and fundraisers.
- Volunteer to help with our various Parent Club Events. (Another great way to earn those parent hours.)
- Participate in our Fundraising Programs.
- Contact any of the Parent Club officers or members to find out more ways you can help us at St. Francis Elementary School.
- Read bi-weekly e-blasts from the Parent Club for current information.
- Follow the hallway bulletin board for new announcements.
Parent Club Meetings & Officers
2015 - 2016 Executive Meetings
2018 - 2019 Officers