All parents assisting in the classroom, chaperoning field trips, or engaging in any volunteer activities that require direct interaction with students must have the following current and on file in the office:
* Student/Parent Handbook Contract
- * School Volunteer Agreement Form
*Given to all families at the start of the school year, both of these forms must signed, dated and returned to the office.
- Fingerprint forms are available on the school web site www.stfranciselem.org – click on the Forms icon. Fingerprinting may be done through any authorized institution. Cost of the processing fee varies and is the responsibility of the parent. Fingerprinting must only be done once. If you have already been fingerprinted for the previous year, it is not necessary to have them redone. Fingerprint clearance by another school outside the Sacramento Diocese, another agency or employer cannot be accepted. Fingerprint clearance is reported to the Diocese and then forwarded to the school. This process can take up to 3 weeks. If you are unsure of your fingerprint status, please check with the office.
Certificate of Completion of the Safe Haven online training program
Volunteer Drivers must have all of the above in addition to the following:
Certificate of Completion Online Volunteer Driver Form & Defensive Driving Curriculum
- Current copy of valid CA driver’s license
- Current copy of valid personal auto insurance with limits of $100,000 per person/$300,000 per accident.
Volunteer Requirements are stipulated by the Diocese. Parents without the above documentation on file, will not be allowed to engage in activities that directly interact with students. No exceptions.